METEC 2019 Dusseldorf (25th -29th June)
Focusing on customer needs, our production is extremely flexible and constantly works towards the simplification of the production process. In close cooperation with our customers, we develop and produce roller bearings with a high degree of individuality, adapted precisely to the demands of the intended application.
Spare parts of spring bushings
Eich also remains a competent partner for the later optimization of your systems. If individual parts of the spring bushing must be replaced due to wear, we lend you our support with the cost-efficient production and replacement of individual spare parts.
Eich has been manufacturing individual roller bearings with cylindric roller elements at its company location in Germany for more than 75 years. The characteristics of the Eich roller bearings are: extreme heat resistance, high impact loads, dirt resistance, low installation height.
ABC Roller Bearing – Latest innovation from Eich
ABC bearings have a movable roller cage to absorb torsion forces, a ring that acts like a sliding bearing. Advantages of the ABC Roller Bearing:
- Stability under high temperatures
- Ability to slide freely in axial direction
- The design of the roller bearing eliminates the need for additional design measures for cooling and sealing
- Extreme resistance to damage caused by scale and casting flux residues
- Eich BR bearings can withstand constant inclinations in the bearing of 18 angular minutes.
Eich Rollenlager Startseite Map